Trying to find a better way of living, I have made too many changes in my life. They all were kinda experiments. If you haven’t read yet, you may check out My Story first.
Here what I have learned from experiencing different lifestyles:
- There are various ways of living but none of them is “certainly preferable”. They all have their own difficulties besides their own beauties.
- We able to adapt to any situation we if have to. We actually able to change in any sense. It’s possible. But we prefer staying where we feel pleased.
- All of our thoughts and beliefs are shaped accordingly our position. If we had different experiences, we look and see different. That’s why judging and condemning people is improper. No one is incomprehensible.
- Discovering ourselves is as educational as discovering the world outside. So, “traveling” can be inner as well.
- We all get from life exactly what we wanted. There are no excuses. If it didn’t happen, that means actually we didn’t want it to happen.
- If we able to dream anything, somehow we able to do it.
- We mostly tend to tolerate because we suppose that we have to. But nothing or no one is our only choice. We just need to discover what we truly want in our lives and be brave.
- Giving a break is something good. We may end up arriving where we were started -but this time we have the reason of being there. This time we sure that this is the place we should to be.
- If we move away from something, then we realize how it affects us. And when we know how anything affects us, life is getting more enjoyable.
- If we don’t have mental health or we don’t feel happy, we’re not able to achieve anything. So, we shouldn’t underestimate what makes us happy and gives us joy.
- If we are not able to help ourselves, we neither can’t help others.
- Difficulties and crisis are great teachers. They eventually enhance the quality of our lives.
- If there is a problem, we basically try to solve it. It’s okay. But what if we can’t see any problems? Are we sure that there isn’t any? Not noticing the existing problems much worse than having problems.
- Both being alone and surrounding by people are beneficial as well as they may be harmful. Adjusting the balance with social life is so critical.
- We don’t need to tell about ourselves. Somehow people understand, feel and see who we are indeed.
I’m sure that we agree on most of them. Let me know what you think!